In December 2019 we upgraded our application form. As part of the changeover, the first time you apply using the new form, your application will not autocomplete based on your last application.
The functionality does not exist to allow you to use this button to choose which application using the “Reuse previous application” button, only the last submitted will work. However, there is a workaround where you can still use an older application:
- After logging in to your myjobscotland account go to “My Applications” and the “Submitted applications” tab.
- Scroll down to find the role from which application you would like reuse.
- Select the “Documents” button within the role.
- The corresponding application will be listed which you can click on to download.
- Save the application somewhere on your device you can easily find it.
- Apply for the job you are interested in
- Use the “Import from CV” button
- Upload your previous application
- This will pull across any matching fields.
Once you have applied on the new application form, the next time you apply any matching questions will automatically populate.